The Offshore Wind Hub no longer maintains a mailing list, however you can sign up for updates from the many offshore wind related groups below.
Umass Amherst Wind Energy Center (WEC)
An online publication from the Wind Energy Center offers the latest wind energy related news from UMass Amherst on seminars, events, alumni, faculty, students and more. WEC also manages the Offshore Wind Hub website.
Clean Energy States Alliance (CESA)
The Clean Energy States Alliance is a national, nonprofit coalition of public agencies and organizations working together to advance clean energy. Visit the CESA website here. CESA and their sister organization Clean Energy Group produce several free e-newsletters.
- For program updates, webinar announcements, and other notices from CESA, subscribe to one of their free newsletters.
Offshore Wind Accelerator Project (OWAP)
The Offshore Wind Accelerator Project (OWAP) is run by Clean Energy Group, which also manages the NWRC. OWAP's mission is to support cooperation and leadership between states, federal agencies, industry, local communities, and environmental organizations to advance responsible offshore wind development. Visit the OWAP website here.
- The OWAP Newsletter features updates and success stories about policy, technology, and financing around the U.S. offshore wind industry. Each issue lists upcoming webinars and events, as well as a recap of recent news stories affecting U.S. offshore wind. OWAP newsletters are published every other month. Newsletter archives and a sign-up form are available here.
Maine Ocean & Wind Industry Initiative (MOWII)
The Maine Ocean & Wind Industry Initiative (MOWII) represents industry expertise within the ocean and wind industry supply chains. Its mission is to unify and network the wind industry in Maine to expand its contribution to the wind market. Visit the MOWII website here.
- MOWII's Maine Breeze Newsletter is a concise monthly update on wind and ocean energy in Maine. Sign up here.
Southeast Wind Energy Resource Center
The Southeast Wind Energy Resource Center provides fact-based, unbiased information about wind energy's costs and benefits to stakeholders and decisionmakers in the eleven states of the Southeastern US. The resource center is run by the Southeastern Coastal Wind Coalition. Visit the Southeastern Coastal Wind Coalition website here.
- For email updates from the Southeastern Coastal Wind Coalition, sign up for their mailing list here.
WINDExchange is the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Wind Program's platform for disseminating credible information about wind energy. The purpose of WINDExchange is to help communities weigh the benefits and costs of wind energy, understand the deployment process, and make wind development decisions supported by the best available information. Visit the WINDExchange website here.
- The WINDExchange Newsletter is issued by the U.S. DOE's Wind Program twice a month to inform program partners and interested individuals of wind energy events, webinars, financial opportunities, new publications, state success stories, and other wind related activities. Subscribe to the WINDExchnage newsletter here.